VF-2 electronic viewfinder and EP-9 eye cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! VF-2 electronic viewfinder and EP-9 eye cup

I notice that all the threads on this part of the forum are very old but I hope that somebody will notice my query.

I have been using the VF-2 electronic viewfinder on my camera for a while now and have just bought a EP-9 eye cup for it. The problem is that I cannot get it to fit onto the VF-2. I've taken of the protective rubber ring from the VF-2. That is soft and pliable but the EP-9 is quite stiff. Any tips for getting it to fit? Thanks for any advice.

Re: VF-2 electronic viewfinder and EP-9 eye cup

Just to say that I have managed to fit the EP-9 eye cup on my VF-2 electronic viewfinder. I guess that the eye cup, which I only got today, was still very cold from it's time in the post and has warmed up now.

I also must apologise for posting my query in the wrong part of the forum. I see that there is a section for accessories.

Rachel

Comment

Re: VF-2 electronic viewfinder and EP-9 eye cup

Glad you sorted if Rachel. It was a pretty specific question so i thought it might take a while for someone who knew the answer to pipe up. Don't worry about where you posted this we're not that fussy.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

Working...
      X