See less

Does the E-P5 have a digital level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Does the E-P5 have a digital level?

Numerous sources on the inter webs make reference to one but, if there is one, I haven't the foggiest how to activate it. On my E-30, it was a simple matter of assigning it to the fn button. Any ideas?

Re: Does the E-P5 have a digital level?

Yes, it does have one. You need to press the Info button to cycle between the different viewing modes - one of which will have the level. Actually, thinking about it, the viewing modes displayed are configurable. You'll need to make sure the level is enabled. You do this in the "cogs" menu - option D/Info Settings/LV-Info, then make sure you have "Level Gauge" selected.
    Paul
    E-M1ii, Pen-F and too many lenses
    flickr
    Portfolio Site
    Instagram

Comment

Re: Does the E-P5 have a digital level?

Originally posted by pdk42 View Post
      Yes, it does have one. You need to press the Info button to cycle between the different viewing modes - one of which will have the level. Actually, thinking about it, the viewing modes displayed are configurable. You'll need to make sure the level is enabled. You do this in the "cogs" menu - option D/Info Settings/LV-Info, then make sure you have "Level Gauge" selected.
      Got it. Brilliant - thanks. There was no need to go and enable it as such. Not as nice as how Panasonic display it (had a play with my sister's GX1 a couple of weeks back) but still very usable and useful.

Comment

Working...
      X