Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

EP2 or EP3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EP2 or EP3

Originally posted by Aniseedvan View Post
    I had that, went in two Jessops; one had the ep3 and the other had the epl3, and the one with the epl3 swore it was a ep3 too!
    I wonder if they ever make the opposite mistake, an ep3 for an epl3
    Shirley
    www.shirleyhollisenterprises.co.uk
    www.photographsbyshirley.co.uk

Comment

Well I have done it.

Thanks to a very easy sale to John CG, many thanks, I am now the proud owner of an EPL2.

I visited SRS microsystems in Watford and was very impressed by the service and the fact that they knocked a bit off the total price! I have the 14-42r lens, adapter and VF2.

I am now eagerly waiting for the battery to charge.........I am so impatient...
      Shirley
      www.shirleyhollisenterprises.co.uk
      www.photographsbyshirley.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shirley View Post
        Well I have done it.

Thanks to a very easy sale to John CG, many thanks, I am now the proud owner of an EPL2.

I visited SRS microsystems in Watford and was very impressed by the service and the fact that they knocked a bit off the total price! I have the 14-42r lens, adapter and VF2.

It's not every day you have a new camera to play with - a little impatience is to be expected!

Comment

Originally posted by shirley View Post

At least you have your camera, I'm still waiting. I'm starting to suspect that Cameraworld don't have the kit I want in stock - I've noticed that most other dealers still have it on pre-order so it probably all comes down to Olympus's marvellous supply and distribution chain again. I'm going to wait around because that's the camera I want, but I can understand anyone else not quite so committed saying, "OK, what have you got from Panasonic or Sony instead."
          John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

EP3! yay!!

Comment

Working...
            X