Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Delivery dates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delivery dates...

Originally posted by brian1208 View Post
    In a moment of inspiration I thought to check the Jessops website and spotted that they were showing the EM-1 as in stock for home delivery

A quick call confirmed that they did indeed have 2 in stock (12-50 kits) so I have now cancelled my pre-order with WEX and expect delivery of my EM-1 on this Tuesday

If the rest of the service is as good as their phone ordering service - kudos to Jessops. I always liked dealing with them before they went bust and the new set-up seems pretty responsive
    Jessops are still showing the 12-50 kits as in stock for home delivery or collection, if anyone is interested.

Ron

Comment

I should be getting mine from Jessops tomorrow (so long as nothing untoward happens )

So far, so very helpful for Jessops

Comment

Whoaa ... SRS just phoned and asked me if i wanted the body for now and the 12-40 will follow at a later date. They'll bill me for the body and make up the difference when the lens is ready.

Bring it on.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122278067@N06/

Comment

now that is good service!

Comment

Originally posted by bredman View Post
            Whoaa ... SRS just phoned and asked me if i wanted the body for now and the 12-40 will follow at a later date. They'll bill me for the body and make up the difference when the lens is ready.

Bring it on.
            That's what I have been saying should happen! Good on SRS! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bredman View Post

Bring it on.
              I had the same call from SRS, fantastic service.

Comment

Originally posted by anroo View Post
                I had the same call from SRS, fantastic service.
                I'm so jealous! Ffordes told me they only had one camera arrive and go out to whoever was first on the list.. ( not me)...

Comment

Well done Jessops, the camera arrived this morning (ordered on 6th October). What a lovely package it is too

Comment

Working...
                  X