Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Battery - charging error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battery - charging error

Originally posted by snerkler View Post
    Ok so the new battery arrived today, charged it and the charger LED turned green at the end of the charge, suggesting the original battery is at fault not the charger. However, I then tried the old battery again and this now also went green, very odd. Completely guessing here but could the new battery have reset a glitch on the charger somehow?
    No, the most likely thing is the simplest thing which is dirty contacts. Clean them.
    James

Loves photography but so little time

Comment

Originally posted by jima View Post
      No, the most likely thing is the simplest thing which is dirty contacts. Clean them.
      Nikon Z7, 70-200mm f2.8 VRII, 18-35mm f3.5-4.5G, 24-70mm f4, 85m f1.8, 50mm f1.8, Nikon SB-700.

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, 12-40mm f2.8, Panasonic Leica 100-400mm, 40-150mm f2.8, 40-150mm f4-5.6 R, 45mm f1.8

My Flickr
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/99443690@N04/

www.tobygunneephotography.com

Comment

I have cleaned the contacts on the batteries and charger and that has always solved the flashing issues.
        Graham

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...

Comment

Working...
        X