Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Free 4/3 adapter with Pen series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 4/3 adapter with Pen series

Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Re: Free 4/3 adapter with Pen series

overdue - at least to registered E-system users!

certainly makes me think
    E, Pen and OM-D bodies
    43 m43 and legacy glass
    loads of flashes and accessories from all the systems

Comment

Its making me think very seriously - I will probably go for a PL1

Roger

Comment

Is this yet to be announced widely? If I have missed it I would appreciate a link to the offer though, because on first searching I cannot find the details anywhere
        Thanks for the tip though - I was literally just about to order an adapter for a GH1 from SRS to use my e-series lenses - but perhaps I will wait and get one with an EPL1 body when the details come out (would love to find an EPL1 bundled with a Lumix 20mm - dream on!) .
        Cheers
        Dave

Comment

This is a link to the promo.
          https://www.olympus-consumer.com/en/...010/terms.html
          Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Thanks very much - now I've finally got the e-420 + lenses registered!
            Dave

Comment

Yeap I got a e-mail telling me about it and when I got here to post I was beaten to it!
              Ed

What if the Hokey Cokey is what its all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Wee man View Post
                Yeap I got a e-mail telling me about it and when I got here to post I was beaten to it!
                You shoulda ben quicker, man!
                Dave

Comment

Working...
                X