Free 4/3 adapter with Pen series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 4/3 adapter with Pen series

Just got an email from Olympus stating that until the end of June anyone buying one of the Pen series of cameries gets an adapter to use normal 4/3 lenses. 119 at SRS.
    Seems a good deal guys!
    Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Re: Free 4/3 adapter with Pen series

overdue - at least to registered E-system users!

certainly makes me think
    E, Pen and OM-D bodies
    43 m43 and legacy glass
    loads of flashes and accessories from all the systems

Comment

Its making me think very seriously - I will probably go for a PL1

Roger

Comment

Is this yet to be announced widely? If I have missed it I would appreciate a link to the offer though, because on first searching I cannot find the details anywhere
        Thanks for the tip though - I was literally just about to order an adapter for a GH1 from SRS to use my e-series lenses - but perhaps I will wait and get one with an EPL1 body when the details come out (would love to find an EPL1 bundled with a Lumix 20mm - dream on!) .
        Cheers
        Dave

Comment

This is a link to the promo.
          https://www.olympus-consumer.com/en/...010/terms.html
          Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Thanks very much - now I've finally got the e-420 + lenses registered!
            Dave

Comment

Yeap I got a e-mail telling me about it and when I got here to post I was beaten to it!
              Ed

What if the Hokey Cokey is what its all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Wee man View Post
                Yeap I got a e-mail telling me about it and when I got here to post I was beaten to it!
                You shoulda ben quicker, man!
                Dave

Comment

Working...
                X