Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Any user reviews/tests on the new micro 75-300 f4.8-6.7 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any user reviews/tests on the new micro 75-300 f4.8-6.7 ?

http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12220

I hope this helps set your mind.

Nick
    Bodies: E3, E-P1
    Lenses: 8mm, 14-42mm, 12-60mm, 50-200mm

Comment

Re: Any user reviews/tests on the new micro 75-300 f4.8-6.7 ?

Hi Nick
      Thank you for your reply. What you say makes a lot of sense, now that i have really thought it through i have come to the conclusion that i would seriously suffer "sellers remorse" in parting with the 12-60 & 50-200 swd. In my opinion, it probably makes more sense to keep really good lenses (cause they should be compatible on any future Oily bodies) and if anything possibly trade in my E3. Anyway i am definitely going to buy the MMF-1 adaptor and see how the big lenses perform on the epl1 and take it from there.
      You may have saved me from a disastrous impulsive trade- in.
      Thanks Bob

Comment

Re: Any user reviews/tests on the new micro 75-300 f4.8-6.7 ?

If you want my tuppenny worth, the best regular 4/3 lenses for the Pens are the 14-54 Mk2 and the 40-150 Mk2. Both balance well on the body, focus with a degree of speed, and the 40-150 in particular works out really inexpensive even factoring in an adapter, plus I don't think its vastly larger than the m4/3 version.
        Stephen

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site

Comment

Working...
        X