New EM1X Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New EM1X Photos

It looks quite large in the pictures, but not a great deal bigger than the E-Mii plus grip, so I think it's about right for the use it's intended for, don't forget that although the body is bigger, the lenses will still be u4/3 size so the comparisons with DSLR 35mm format cameras and the newer mirrorless 35mm cameras needs to be thought of as a system comparison, not a body comparison.

The APS sized pro cameras from Nikon and Canon are still even bigger than this will be! (my brother has the top of the APS Nikon range and that's massive on comparison to mine plus grip! - plus bigger lenses for the same image)
    I didn’t get where I am today....

Comment

It looks quite large in the pictures, but not a great deal bigger than the E-Mii plus grip, so I think it's about right for the use it's intended for, don't forget that although the body is bigger, the lenses will still be u4/3 size so the comparisons with DSLR 35mm format cameras and the newer mirrorless 35mm cameras needs to be thought of as a system comparison, not a body comparison.

The APS sized pro cameras from Nikon and Canon are still even bigger than this will be! (my brother has the top of the APS Nikon range and that's massive on comparison to mine plus grip! - plus bigger lenses for the same image)
      I didn’t get where I am today....

Comment

Originally posted by Jax View Post
        2 thoughts: Firstly, it's posted in a board intended for E-Group announcements. Secondly it's already posted further down in "Camera Conference"

Jax
        Thread moved to Camera Conference.
        John

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there � even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau

Comment

Working...
        X