Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

back to basics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to basics

Although I frequently lurk, I have not posted for a long time.
    But last week I retired

I have got very lazy and just use the EPL5 for (well composed ) snaps

From today, the E1 + 14-54 + Frank Spath's book are going to get a proper workout.
    E1, E520, ED14-42, ED 40-150, 70-300, Various legacy including 50mm f2 macro.

Re: back to basics

Congratulations on your retirement Homer. I made the jump last year, can't see how I found time to work now
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/flip_photo_flickr/

Comment

Welcome to the club, Homer. You will now struggle even more to find time to take photos!

John

Comment

Happy 'togging from now on.
        Cameras: E-M5, E-PM2, OM40, OM4Ti
        Lenses (M.Zuiko Digital): 7-14mm/F2.8, 12-40mm/F2.8, 40-150mm/F2.8+TC1.4x, 12-50mm/F3.5-6.3, 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 EZ, M.ZD 40-150 F4-5.6 R, 75-300mm/F4.8-6.7 Mk1, 12mm/F2, 17mm/F1.8
        Lenses (OM Zuiko): 50mm/F1.2, 24mm/F2, 35mm/F2.8 shift
        Lenses (OM Fit): Vivitar Series II 28-105mm/F2.8-3.8, Sigma 21-35mm/F3.4-4.2, Sigma 35-70mm/F2.8-4, Sigma 75-200mm/F2.8-3.5, Vivitar Series II 100-500mm/F5.6-8.0, Centon 500mm/F8 Mirror
        Learn something new every day

Comment

Enjoy your retirement, Dude
          Colin
          "Don't blame me..."

Comment

Hoping to hear and see more from you now that you think you have time now that you have retired

Wee Man
            Ed

What if the Hokey Cokey is what its all about?

Comment

As others have hinted, more time 'to do' things is a huge misconception.

If you thought 9 'till 5 was hard graft, retirement is much, much harder... but more enjoyable.

You'll probably find there are not enough hours in the day so, catch the moments as they fly, as once they pass they are gone forever.

Happy retirement Homer.
              It's not what inspires us that is important, it's where the journey takes us.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

Comment

Working...
              X