Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-3 eyepiece

Lost mine yesterday
    Looking on a few online retailer sites I cannot see one specically for the E-3. Does anyone know a place I can get the proper one and how much it is likely to cost?
    Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

www.lutoncameras.co.uk

Comment

Re: E-3 eyepiece

Thanks Edward!
      I have heard about this place but didn't think to look. That price is less than I thought but it is a shame about the p/p costing a third of that again

Will order one in a mo.
      Dave

E-M1 Mk2, Pen F, HLD-9, 17, 25, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac, Manfrotto, and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge

Comment

Originally posted by benvendetta View Post
        Thanks Edward!
        I have heard about this place but didn't think to look. That price is less than I thought but it is a shame about the p/p costing a third of that again

Will order one in a mo.
        Try phoning, pp is quoted at one standard rate - they aren't really an on-line retailer.

Nick
        Nick Temple-Fry

Medicine as a science ranks somewhere between archaeology and economics.

www.theChurchPhotographer.co.uk 90 Churches -- Fairford St Mary's, exceptionally splendid
        www.temple-fry.co.uk

Comment

If you send them a cheque for the items only and a stamped self-addressed jiffy bag or envelope they seem to be quite happy. I recently ordered some sync socket caps and hot shoe covers from Luton Cameras but their postage charges where more than the items. So I sent a cheque and a SAE and got the goods within a couple of days.

Steve
          Old divers never die, they just go down on old wrecks
          Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but bubbles
          My website

Comment

Hey Dave

I got a spare for my E-3 from a US seller on eBay, this one.

I had a quick look and couldn't find any there just now, but perhaps contact him and see if he has any.

Olympus EP-6 LARGE Eyecup Evolt E500 E510 E410 E420 was the title, appreciate it doesn't mention the E-3, I can assure you they fit.

$19.99 was the price.

Happy to lend you my spare if you don't have one at all at the moment. If I had two, you could have one, but I only have the one spare. Shout if you want to borrow it.
            John

Comment

Dave

Comment

Yes Luton cameras have a great stock, but you are far from the first to moan about their high P&P prices!

Comment

Working...
                X