Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Software

Software Discuss Olympus Master, Studio and Viewer software applications as well as third party programs like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and others.

Old 19th December 2007
E-3 Enthusiast....:)

Liked 30 Times in 19 Posts
For those using Lightroom and Zenfolio...

There is now a brilliant plugin available for Lightroom that allows you to export your images directly from Lightroom to your Zenfolio account. I have tested this and it works well.

It is an independently coded plug-in, but is listed on the Zenfolio site and so they I guess 'endorse' it.

You can have a read of what is involved, and download the plugin from here:

http://regex.info/blog/photo-tech/lightroom-zenfolio/

Enjoy!

Old 20th December 2007
dlinney

Re: For those using Lightroom and Zenfolio...

John,

Do you use Zenfolio, and if so what is your experience of it?
Old 20th December 2007
E-3 Enthusiast....:)

Liked 30 Times in 19 Posts

Hi Derek,

Yes, I use Zenfolio and I very much like it too! It has an excellent UI, and is easy to use. The only issue I currently have with the new additions to the system is that they have recently introduced products and one is able to sell items online - directly through a shopping cart system - which is brilliant. One can define ones own prices etc, and accept paypal - but... the only currency currently available is USD - which is totally unacceptable for me.

I have written to Zenfolio asking when multi currency support might be available and they advised it is a high priority.

Apart from that, the fact that it now integrates directly with Lightroom makes it for me an exceptional service.

www.reflectingme.com
www.reflectingheather.com

If you want to sign up - and it is cheap - give me a shout, cos I can provide you with a $5 discount voucher code - and anyone else who may want to sign up with Zenfolio, feel free to contact me for discount code.

Old 20th December 2007
dlinney

John,

Thanks, I'll have a closer look. Like the way you can redirect your own domain name and it keeps the URL. Performance seems very good.

Derek