Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Site news and information > Announcements

Announcements E-System news releases.

Old 28th October 2008
alert_bri

Unique approach to reviewing the G1 with 4/3rds lenses.

Hello everyone,

my Panasonic G1 + 14-45mm kit lens will be arriving tomorrow - and the 4/3rds adapter is being tracked down as we speak.

So, over the next few days we will be conducting an Olympus Safari Group team review of the camera - using the complete range of 4/3rds lenses and a number of legacy lenses in real world situations.

We're doing this as a peer directed camera review on our coordination website. If you would like to be involved in this exciting new approach to reviewing Olympus / related equipment, then please accept my personal invitation to join the group here :
My personal invite to join the Olympus Photo Safari Group

...and for those of you who are already Olympus Safari Group Members, the review coordination page for this review is here :
Safari Group Coordination Page - G1 Review

If you are not interested in guiding the review, but just want to see our report when it's complete - you can register as a report subscriber here :
Subscribe to Safari Group Special Reports

Kind Regards

Brian
Old 29th October 2008
alert_bri

The G1 has landed!

The G1 arrived this morning - the team review process has begun, please join this unique exercise using the links above.

Hopefully, we'll have our first report out in the next week or two.

Kind Regards

Brian