Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Site news and information > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Don't be bashful - please say hello so we can all welcome you here!

Old 19th March 2008
CompMac

Greetings from Malaysia...

Hi chaps! A newbie checking in. Hope to learn and get tips from the people here.
Old 19th March 2008
PeterD

Re: Greetings from Malaysia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompMac View Post
Hi chaps! A newbie checking in. Hope to learn and get tips from the people here.
Good morning (well it is here).

Seems as the news of this site is spreading in Malaysia. A warm welcome to you. There are lots of people here whose expertise ranges from beginner to veteran and we all try to help each other, no matter our skill level.

Enjoy your time here.

PeterD
Old 19th March 2008
CompMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterD View Post
Good morning (well it is here).

Seems as the news of this site is spreading in Malaysia. A warm welcome to you. There are lots of people here whose expertise ranges from beginner to veteran and we all try to help each other, no matter our skill level.

Enjoy your time here.

PeterD
Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to learn and contribute as much as I can here.

Saw your location is at Portsmouth. My company's HQ is located at Langstone near Havant. Hope to get an assignment to be there and maybe a chance to meet up.

Cheers.
Old 19th March 2008
PeterD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompMac View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to learn and contribute as much as I can here.

Saw your location is at Portsmouth. My company's HQ is located at Langstone near Havant. Hope to get an assignment to be there and maybe a chance to meet up.

Cheers.
Should you get an assignment, I would be more than happy to meet up and show the local locations. Langstone shoreline is one of my favourite haunts and is always full of surprises - especially at this time of the year.

PeterD
Old 19th March 2008
Jim

Hiya, and welcome Look forward to seeing some of your images.
Old 19th March 2008

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Talking Re: Greetings from Malaysia...

Wah Taiko Ah!
Another Brudder here!.....Wah Lao Weh!.....Opsssss!....The chinese way of saying Hai Dude!.....Welcome Brudder!......Another.......Three Cheers to you Brudder!.....Feel At Home Here and post some Pics Also........Thanks.....Uncle James.
Old 19th March 2008
CompMac

Thanks for the welcome and especially to Uncle James! Hope to post and share more. Nice to hear from you here too!
Old 21st March 2008

Liked 575 Times in 310 Posts

Hey CompMac..what brings you here? A welcome to you.

All my garbage so far.