Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Olympus E-5

Olympus E-5 E-5 specific discussion.

Old 13th December 2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
E5 - For those who waited

At LCE Portsmouth at the weekend - E5 with HLD-4 1499 (actual camera and HLD in shop window). This seems like the the "2nd wave" promo just like the E3. Myself, I gratefully blagged a 50mm F2 with a later promotion. I will have to wait some while before I can consider buying an E5 though.

Mick L
The Following User Says Thank You to MickL For This Useful Post:
Barr1e (13th December 2010)
Old 14th December 2010

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Re: E5 - For those who waited

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickL View Post
At LCE Portsmouth at the weekend - E5 with HLD-4 1499 (actual camera and HLD in shop window). This seems like the the "2nd wave" promo just like the E3. Myself, I gratefully blagged a 50mm F2 with a later promotion. I will have to wait some while before I can consider buying an E5 though.

Mick L
LCE Strand has no promotion just the E5 body at 1499. Which makes me less antsy having just gone with Park Camera's deal - with bag and 8Gb card chucked in for same price. But as it is going to sit under the tree for a week anyway I could hav emaybe looked around - but then there is delivery - anyway 11 sleeps at which point time

Pete