Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M1

Olympus OM-D E-M1 The first Micro Four Thirds camera that offers phase detect focusing so you can use Four Thirds DSLR lenses normally as well a Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Old 25th April 2015

Liked 134 Times in 59 Posts
E-M1, Myset number not showing in LV or EVF....Solved.

After all this time I thought I'd give 'Mysets' a go.

I have set up a couple and although they work when selected the Myset number ie MY1, does not appear on the LV screen in the bottom LH corner, nor in the EVF.

Manual (again) page 36, item 33.

http://www.olympus.co.jp/en/support/...em1_ver2_e.pdf

Any suggestions?

Solved it, with help I may add. MY1 etc only appear if assigned to a button or dial