Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M1

Olympus OM-D E-M1 The first Micro Four Thirds camera that offers phase detect focusing so you can use Four Thirds DSLR lenses normally as well a Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Old 7th June 2014

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeH
How do you cancel MySet?

I have set MySet1 to AutoBracket 5 frames at 1Ev and ISO Low and as I understand it when I select MySet1 the E-M1 assumes these settings.

But how do you get the camera back to normal?
Old 7th June 2014

Liked 1,641 Times in 573 Posts
Re: How do you cancel MySet?

Hi Mike. If you have MySet1 assigned to a button, pressing that button will apply MySet1. Pressing it again should make the camera revert to the previous setting.

You could also save your standard settings as another Myset and assign that to another button. Pressing that button will return the camera to your standard settings. I have done this using the two buttons on the front of the camera, so it is easy to toggle between the two Mysets.

Ron
Old 7th June 2014

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeH

Thanks Ron. never thought of putting it on a button.
Old 7th June 2014

Liked 1,641 Times in 573 Posts

It really is worth saving your standard preferred settings to a MySet (I use Myset1) and assigning that to a button. This means that, if you get lost while changing your settings, you can always press the MySet button to return to your standard settings.

Ron