Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 19th November 2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
EM-5, HLD-6 Grip, Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm/F2.8 Lens

I am offering the above equipment for sale as I unexpectedly found a retailer with the new EM1 and 12-40 lens for sale; I then, maybe somewhat impulsively, bought the combo.

I am in the USA seeing friends, but will be back home in Barcelona 25th and will then photograph the items and attempt to post them here or send then to anyone who is interested.

I have 2 EM5s, the other one is silver and is with me now, it is my favourite camera and the one I use mostly when travelling, or for personal work, the black one I am selling is more for the paid gigs and actually gets treated a lot better than the one with me, so I can confidently say that it, the battery grip and the lens are in excellent condition, all the little extra plastic bits, etc, are all available, as are the books and warranty cards (no boxes though).

I will say that I tested the new Oly12-40 alongside a Lumix 12-35 that they had in the shop and could see no major improvements (and it is bigger as well), indeed the Lumix came off very well when I did a flare test, which surprised me as my 7-14 suffers terrible purple flaring with direct light sources; this is why I suspect I may have been a tad rash to get the Oly lens.

So here are my suggested prices, all items are in excellent condition, I will say they include normal P&P:

The Black EM5: 600.00

HLD-6 Power Battery Grip: 140.00

Lumix G X VARIO 12-35mm Lens (inc slimline UV filter): 600.00

Tags
em5, hld-6, lumix 12-35 lens, olympus