Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Show your photos > Photo challenges

Photo challenges Meet the challenge of posting your photos in fun competitions set by e-group users, or set one yourself!

Old 15th December 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 11th E-Group Challenge: RESULTS !!!!

Congratulations Makonde - liked the nice, clear looking pint with the bar behind reflected in the glass. Well done to Susan and Andym as well, all worthy winners.

Look forward to the "Christmas is ......" challenge

Terry
Old 23rd December 2008
dwarfe

Re: 11th E-Group Challenge: RESULTS !!!!

I know this is a bit late after this thread was started but I dont often have enough time to post. Congratz to all the winners some good entries and @ Barrie if you had entered the death or glory pic I would have chosen that one . This is a great idea and I'm looking forward to being able to vote on the next challenge. I love this site and I'm learning alot keep up the good work.