Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 8th January 2017
Administrator

Liked 1,039 Times in 624 Posts
Sigma 400mm & 600mm Lenses

I've decided my long range lenses need to be upgraded.

They have served me well for static shots, but with the E-M1 Mk2 autofocus being so good it seems silly to still be using manual focus lenses.

The Sigma 400mm f/5.6 is in very good condition, with just a few paint chips off the hood. One small speck of dust and a tiny bit of fluff that I cannot detect on any images. 72mm Filter fitted from new.

The Sigma 600mm f/8 is a Mirror lens, again in very good condition, with a few very small flecks of dust, that again I cannot see as having any effect on the images. Included are the 4 internal filters (filter case is damaged)

Both are OM mounts, which work very well with the adapter.

Offered here before they go on ebay.

The both fetch up to, and over £100 on ebay so feel free to offer what you consider reasonable...

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...