Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II The second Micro Four Thirds camera that offers phase detect focusing so you can use Four Thirds DSLR lenses normally as well a Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Old 12th January 2017

Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Re: Shipping started?

Let's hope the Panasonic GH5 has some influence as it undercuts the EM1mk2 by 200. Failing that it could be November (Black Friday)??
Kind regards mike
Old 12th January 2017

Liked 97 Times in 70 Posts
Re: Shipping started?

Thanks Ron, checked WEX and my pre-order still said waiting for delivery but elsewhere the web site said in stock so gave them a buzz. Yes they are in stock but my order said awaiting delivery because they are waiting for the 12-100 lens. They agreed to post my camera and spare battery out to me and will let me know when the lens comes in while maintaining my 100 discount. They have no idea when that will be and Olympus had not responded to their email.
Anyway I am sat here waiting for the delivery van even as I type. The clouds are thickening and we are due to get heavy rain later and I have other things to do tomorrow so will have to make do with cuddling it and investigating the new menu system. Oh and charging the batteries of course!
The Following Users Liked This Post:
Olybirder (12th January 2017), pault (12th January 2017)