Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II The second Micro Four Thirds camera that offers phase detect focusing so you can use Four Thirds DSLR lenses normally as well a Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Old 1 Week Ago

Liked 22 Times in 10 Posts
Re: Has anyone had confirmation of the free experience day

Received this email on 6/1/2017:

Dear Photographer,

Thank you for your recent application to the OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark II Experience Day in the Lake District.

We are pleased to tell you that your application has been successful. In order to secure your place you are required to send us the serial number of your new OM-D E-M1 Mark II, which is located on the camera body. Your place will be confirmed after your serial number has been received and verified and you will receive a further email notification.

We will be in touch with finer details regarding the event at a later date. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best Regards,
The Olympus Image Space Team
Old 1 Week Ago
Codger

Liked 15 Times in 7 Posts
Re: Has anyone had confirmation of the free experience day

I hadn't received anything so I thought I'd look in the spam folder - and there it was!

I was also asked for a serial number. I'm going to Peckforton Castle and can combine it with a family visit which is very handy!

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something" - Steven Wright