Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M5

Olympus OM-D E-M5 The first Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus with an integrated Electronic Viewfinder

Old 31st July 2015

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
E-M5 The Olympus E-M5II Menu System Simplified Paperback

I have been looking for a manual/guide for my E-M5. I spotted this, 'The Olympus E-M5II Menu System Simplified Paperback' on Amazon. Does anyone know if it is relevant to the older E-M5 ?

Chris