Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Nostalgia Nexus - early and pre-digital discussion

Nostalgia Nexus - early and pre-digital discussion Want to discuss the really early days of digital and even film - here is the place for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th January 2017

Liked 846 Times in 502 Posts
The lure of the uncomplicated camera

This http://35mmc.us8.list-manage.com/tra...d&e=c75fd457ce puts into words the way I feel about complicated cameras. Last night I had to dig out the instruction manual for my EM5 MK 1 to enable me to set back button focus. If a camera needs a 300 page instruction manual it's far too complicated. Would you agree?

on flickr
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoh For This Useful Post:
iso (11th January 2017)
The Following Users Liked This Post:
iso (11th January 2017), Naughty Nigel (1 Week Ago)