Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Site news and information > Tutorials, Informative & Classic threads

Tutorials, Informative & Classic threads A new e-Group area for all the wonderful tutorials and helpful threads put on here by our members. Tutorials on using software, camera hardware - and feel free to request a tutorial if you need assistance!

Old 29th April 2016

Liked 241 Times in 97 Posts
Re: Gig guide....

Late to the party on this one. Always take my E-PM1 (c/w Lumix 20mm) to gigs at our local Academy (most I'm allowed to get in with). As others have said don't worry about ISO. Here's my favourite that I've managed to get

P2270627_HDR by jonskids, on Flickr
macmcgill (11th May 2016)