Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus Pen-F

Olympus Pen-F The first Pen to integrate an electronic viewfinder

Old 25th March 2016

Liked 181 Times in 99 Posts
Exclamation Important Warning

I felt really lucky at the Photography Show to be able to get the hand made leather strap with my initials & the Pen-F logo, which I filled with silver at home, however today for the first time of using it faied & I only just caught my camera & lens inches from hitting the concrete in Oxford.

The metal rivet had not corrected fastened the end starp which holds the clip to the camera body. A very lucky save, so if any of you got one please check & spread the message around & let Olympus know

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter_Hartland For This Useful Post:
Iiyama (31st March 2016), Imageryone (26th March 2016), MargaretR (29th March 2016), OM USer (25th March 2016), Pierre L (25th March 2016)
Old 25th March 2016

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Re: Important Warning

Good grief! I have just duly had a good tug on mine, been out with it all day. Thankfully mine still seems to be OK. Glad you caught it just in time, and hopefully Olympus will come through for you.
I was lucky, having a short first name, I managed to get my first name on mine!
The Following User Liked This Post:
Peter_Hartland (25th March 2016)