Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Olympus E-450

Old 21st February 2011

Liked 142 Times in 89 Posts
Digital SLR User Magazine

The latest copy of Digital SLR is a mono special. In it the test a series of cameras taking B&W jpegs. #1 overall and in one test and #2 in the other test was the E450.
Jim
Old 23rd February 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DigitalSLR Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccabeej View Post
The latest copy of Digital SLR is a mono special. In it the test a series of cameras taking B&W jpegs. #1 overall and in one test and #2 in the other test was the E450.
Jim
Looks like a good result.

As a slight aside, when we were at Kingston Lacy last week we had a brief chat with Matt Kimberley, who writes for the magazine.

He was telling us that it's to be relaunched as "digitalslr magazine". I did say I'd mention it here, and he was kind enough to send me an email with a bit more information, so I'll quote him ...

Quote:
"The first issue is due to go on sale on March 16, and it will appeal to beginners in a way that no other magazine at the moment does ..."
Oh, and he said nothing will be 'brand specific' either, which'll be nice.
Old 23rd February 2011

Thanked 1,203 Times in 952 Posts
Liked 1,632 Times in 950 Posts
Re: DigitalSLR Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
Looks like a good result.

As a slight aside, when we were at Kingston Lacy last week we had a brief chat with Matt Kimberley, who writes for the magazine.

He was telling us that it's to be relaunched as "digitalslr magazine". I did say I'd mention it here, and he was kind enough to send me an email with a bit more information, so I'll quote him ...

Oh, and he said nothing will be 'brand specific' either, which'll be nice.
This means my subscription for it will not be so useful. I'll have to see if it can be transfered to the Advanced Photographer magazine instead.
Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
Lenses: M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens with MC-14, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).