Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds

Micro Four Thirds Discuss the newly announced Micro Four Thirds addition to the Four Thirds system family here.

Old 17th August 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Olympus VF3 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmarkf View Post
I think you'll be happy: it's bright and shows 100%. I've had no trouble with it falling off, but the hinged part could do with a lock (sometimes it comes loose, which can get irritating if you're trying to frame a shot carefully). It can get flickery in low light, and a little jerky in fast action, but basically it transforms a P&S in to a proper camera.
Yep you were right, just had a quick shot of it on my EP2 having just taken the EVF out the packet at work and it looks amazing!
Old 26th August 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Now I have the XZ-1 and E-PL1 I'm more interested in a VF-2 or 3.

The 3 appeals due to the lock.

Can someone who has both post a review/comparison please?

(may be a long wait!).

--------------------------
Old 27th August 2011

Liked 129 Times in 69 Posts

I have the VF-2 and it has never come loose on my XZ-1.