Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus Pen E-P1

Olympus Pen E-P1 The first Olympus Micro Four Thirds camera.

Old 7th August 2010
E-P1 fan

Two of a kind

As a proud owner of the excellent and quirky,over-engineered but beautiful E1 I'm delighted to report I'm now the proud owner of the equally quirky, over-engineered and even more beautiful EP-1. Different designs of course - but two of a kind and both trailblazers in their own way.

My E1 kit is going to a young lady who has the best 'eye' for imagery I've ever seen and I hope it helps her on her way and in her profession (graphic design and animation).

During the transfer of kit I came upon my original Pen lenscap which I'd kept and forgotten about for about 30 years. It's an omen.

Come to think of it a name change is due as well!