Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus Pen Mini E-PM1

Olympus Pen Mini E-PM1 The third of Olympus' third-generation Micro Four Thirds Pens and the smallest and lightest yet!

Old 28th January 2012
Sprocketdog23

Just Married

Just wedded my E-PM1 with a new Pany 14mm f2.5. I think its now complete for me, as it now becomes properly portable, and fits in my coat pocket. I never need not have a camera with me, nor an excuse to not take a photo!

Before buying the E-PM1 I was tempted by the miniature size of the Pentax Q, but put off by the equally miniature sensor in that camera, and it's extravagant price. The E-PM1 was the right choice, in every way, but just a little bulky with the standard 14-42 zoom for a pocket. The 14mm Pany is great, on the camera it looks and feels right, image quality to me seems stunning......but I'm going to end up wanting the 20mm one as well soon... and on and on and on
Old 28th January 2012
E-P1 fan

Re: Just Married

Wishing the happy pair many years of productive couplings
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: