Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 6th May 2015
Administrator

Liked 1,568 Times in 900 Posts
Re: FOR SALE: My wonderful 'OM' kit

I too would have wanted to have the OM4Ti that featured in the opening sequence of the James Bond - License to Kill

We often repeat the mistakes we most enjoy...
Old 6th May 2015

Liked 294 Times in 185 Posts

UPDATE:

ALL NOW SOLD

Last two items ... 21mm F3.5 & 50mm F2 Macro now purchased by 'PierreL'

Thank you Pierre, and Thank you to everyone else.

Kind regards, Simon
Old 6th May 2015

Liked 1,919 Times in 1,143 Posts

Just the Leicas next

on flickr
Old 6th May 2015

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham_of_Rainham View Post
I too would have wanted to have the OM4Ti that featured in the opening sequence of the James Bond - License to Kill

Fame at last - will have to watch that...
Old 6th May 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoh View Post
Just the Leicas next
Actually Steve you are sort of correct, I could not be without a Leica M though.

In order to help 'fund' the two new limited edition Leica lenses I have ordered I decided that I will 'make do' with my M4 which to be truthful is wonderful anyway. So the M6 ttl Titan's are at 'Red Dot' on commission sale ;-)

It wasn't an easy decision but I feel very lucky/privileged to have secured these lenses when only 500 are being made for the entire world and something had to give for the prices are quite eye watering. Still you only live once and I don't smoke or drink as they say.

As beautiful as those Titan's are I actually love my M4 more .... 'Leica' script engraving on top plate, no red dot, no meter ... 'sunny 16' all the way !

Kind regards, Simon
Old 6th May 2015

Liked 1,919 Times in 1,143 Posts

Simon, I would say the price for each is fair. For me though it's the cost of the glassware that tips the balance against. One day maybe, hopefully.
Do you process digitally once the film is developed, or do you do the whole chemical thing, enlarger, darkroom etc?
Cheers.

on flickr
Old 9th May 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoh View Post
Simon, I would say the price for each is fair. For me though it's the cost of the glassware that tips the balance against. One day maybe, hopefully.
Do you process digitally once the film is developed, or do you do the whole chemical thing, enlarger, darkroom etc?
Cheers.
At the moment I 'outsource' to a friend who is excellent at D&P, this is because my darkroom is not yet up and running. I have now replaced the roof on my home and in about a months time I will start to convert the large attic into a craft room for my wife and a darkroom and studio for me.

Kind regards, Simon
Old 9th May 2015

Time to say THANK YOU to everyone who purchased this beautiful kit and to everyone else who posted. It was a tough decision to put it up for sale, but in the end it was the right thing to do for I have amassed too much over recent years and not enough gets used. Better it went to those who hopefully will make more use of it.

To the purchasers .... thank you and ENJOY! To everyone else..... thank you for your kind words and recommendations of me as a seller.

On a final note, here are the two new 'limited edition Leica M lenses that the sale of the Om4Ti kit 'helped' to fund ... 35mm F2 black-chrome & 50mm f1.4 black-chrome, only 500 of each have been produced so I consider myself rather fortunate to have secured the purchase of one of each. The barrels are made from brass not aluminium so they weigh a ton, but boy does it instil a feeling of confidence in their construction.

As well as using them with the M4 I am looking forward to using them on the em5 mk2 especially the 50mm.

Thanks again and kind regards, Simon

oh and a quick snap of my last remaining film OM, using the 50mm Leica wide open at f1.4 on the em5 mk2, manual focusing is a breeze with this camera

Old 10th May 2015

Liked 29 Times in 15 Posts

What absolutely beautiful kit, brings back memories of my OM2N,
E3, HLD-4, ED 14-45, ED 40 - 150, ED 70 - 300, 35 Macro, Zuiko 50 -1:8, EC14, FL36, i-shoot remote trigger, RM-CB1, T20, Lightroom 5, Elements 9, Slik 800G Deluxe, Jessops MP223 Monopod, Tamrac Expedition 3, Tamrac System 3. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ians-piccys/. Twitter @ian_double_one
The Following User Says Thank You to Ianf For This Useful Post:
Simon Bee (10th May 2015)
The Following User Liked This Post:
Simon Bee (10th May 2015)