Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Old 18th September 2012

Thanked 1,281 Times in 1,112 Posts
Liked 522 Times in 392 Posts
Re: Our MUNGO NP Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora View Post
That is a very big day and your grocery bill GBP585.00 = AUD 908.00 is horrendous.

You are the epitomy of the multi-tasking woman, Chevvy, a feat that mere man has never been able to emulate !
Grocery Bill is Tax Deductable and some of it is Bulk Buy Stock for the Tackroom store lasting up to 3 or 6 months (BARGAINS are snapped up)

Nick here is pretty close - he can juggle between feeding or burping a crying baby and drawing cowboys on the blackboard with babe along one arm and chalk in other hand and Nip into the kitchen to take the lid of the Broccoli BEFORE it boils over - while I am hanging out washing AND I dont have to ask him or remind him he is a bit priceless ... well trained now
I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album
Old 18th September 2012

Actually, MARK you pretty close to perfect - all the planning and shopping & cooking - let alone packing up the car and planning the outings (checking weather at destination etc., ) YOU DO for you and Janette and Sandra - I KNOW

ps did you share the DVDs I sent you with Sandra ?

the ONE photo album
Old 18th September 2012

Thanked 1,504 Times in 1,455 Posts
Liked 4,179 Times in 1,895 Posts

Well I have to tell you Chevvy, during the 23 years we spent together it was Sandra who taught me all I know about how to clean showers, handbasins, scrub floors, vacuum carpets, laundry management and so on. She was a pretty mean hand at the stove as well ! Her periodic visits to my den are preceded by two days of frenetic activity on my part, getting it ready for the white glove inspection ... it's a tyranny I tell you to be torn so brutally from my bachelor ways !

Sandra hasn't yet seen the Country Ways Hampshire DVDs your sent me as we spend so little time indoors. I will try to remember to screen them for her next time she's here.

* mark * Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia **
The OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3
On post-processing: The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill
Old 18th September 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora View Post
Well I have to tell you Chevvy, during the 23 years we spent together it was Sandra who taught me all I know about how to clean showers, handbasins, scrub floors, vacuum carpets, laundry management and so on. She was a pretty mean hand at the stove as well ! Her periodic visits to my den are preceded by two days of frenetic activity on my part, getting it ready for the white glove inspection ... it's a tyranny I tell you to be torn so brutally from my bachelor ways !

Sandra hasn't yet seen the Country Ways Hampshire DVDs your sent me as we spend so little time indoors. I will try to remember to screen them for her next time she's here.

Mark, I am just off to bed and with a great big grin you make me smile nite nite

the ONE photo album