Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark 2

Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark 2 The second generation smallest and lightest Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus with an integrated Electronic Viewfinder

Old 14th April 2017

Thanked 1,024 Times in 854 Posts
Liked 797 Times in 466 Posts
Re: Setting CAF problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik View Post
Sorry have not worked out how to make them full size

mike
You need to upload your images to your gallery space on here and then link them into your posts from there rather than making low res attachments to your posts.

Before uploading you need to re-size your images to something like 1000 X 750 pixels and adjust the JPEG compression ("quality") to get a file size of less than 500Kb. If you look on the site's Homepage on the right hand side you will find a couple of video tutorials which tell you how to then upload images and how to include them in your posts.

The way this works is a feature of the proprietary software on which the site runs and many new members at first find this tiresome but I'm afraid that's how it is.

I agree with OM User that for the this post thumbnails are probably appropriate any way.

If you need any help just ask.

Regards.

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.
Old 15th April 2017

Liked 432 Times in 160 Posts
Re: Setting CAF problem

Well that was a bad session, set the camera up yesterday and used it three times, switching off between each session,every thing was ok.
Arrived at the lake this morning and the CAF kept coming and going,in the sense sometimes i had focusing and sometimes i didnt.
The camera also became very hot/warm,so i tried for a while and it looks promising but got nothing to be proud of.

Three samples of CAF

Normally with the EM10 for flight shots i use SAF and pump the shutter a few shots from the other day using SAF

Think i will send the camera in,not a problem as my G80 is very good at CAF but i much prefer the Olympus files.