Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 14th December 2012

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
E-1 & shld-2 for sale

I know there a bit like buses - none for ages and then loads come together - but I have an E-1 body for sale. I bought it last year but have now acquired an E-3 to go with my E-30 so I am seeking a good home. It's in very good condition but at the time I bought it the shutter count had been reset and was showing something like 11. I have used it very little - probably less than 100 releases but I haven't checked recently. All caps and covers are present with the exception of the hot-shoe cover.

I also have an SHLD-2 battery grip which I bought last year with came with an original battery to which I have added a second battery. There is also a charger. The grip works perfectly but the rubber had come unstuck and stretched. I've done my best to fix it and whilst its not the best cosmetic repair job it doesn't flap about like it did when I first got it.

I'd like to think the camera and grip together would be worth 150 (plus p&p @ cost) but I'm also open to offers, and I would consider selling them separately. I'll do my best to answer any question anyone may have and I will post photos later as I am having a bit of bother uploading them at the present time. Paul.
Old 14th December 2012

Re: E-1 & shld-2 for sale

Help required please! I'm trying to attach or upload photos of the kit I have for sale but I am constantly receiving the message that the data is not a valid image file. I've tried resizing and both jpg and psd formats as attachments and tried to upload to a new album all with the same error message and I can't work out what the problem is.
Old 14th December 2012

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Are you uploading your photos to a hosting site e.g. Photobucket.com and copying the IMG code into the insert image tab in the quick reply box?
Just tried on one of my images and it worked fine, HTH.
Old 15th December 2012

Thanks cychwr - I'm not using a hosting site, just trying to upload or attach images as I have before. I can't fathom why I get the message about invalid image file as they're jpgs.
Old 15th December 2012

Thanked 1,373 Times in 1,268 Posts
Liked 2,260 Times in 1,075 Posts

Maybe the site is still having problems after the new servers and other issues.
Old 15th December 2012

Thanks Phil - that thought did cross my mind but others seem to have including various images on the forum since it came back to life. I've tried several times now with a variety of formats but the files are being rejected as both attachments and I can't upload any to a new album.
Old 15th December 2012

E-1 & SHLD-2 images: