Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Olympus E-330

Olympus E-330 E-330 specific discussion.

Old 7th March 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: I may as well go first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu-by-u View Post
Ah..jabez, I shot mostly using the Leica on my Harbin trip recently. Only swapping occasionally with the 7-14 or the Sigma 105.
Thanks for letting me know -- there are many lovely pictures there. I'm hoping to visit China in the next year or two - maybe I'll get to Harbin (I know some people who are from Jilin Province.)

I was especially interested to see how the 14-150 handles at the wide end -- you show quite a few really sharp pictures taken at 14mm, but perhaps some of these were shot using the Oly 7-14. I noticed the sharpness also of the 7mm shots -- that Oly lens has to go on my list (but maybe I'll start by getting some good people shots together for the competition!)

God bless.
Old 10th March 2008

Liked 652 Times in 341 Posts
Re: I may as well go first.

Sorry I could not give further shots with the 14-150 at the moment.. The Zoom ring was slightly tight when I took possession..The colds made it worst and It's now back in Japan for repairs...It will be about another 2 weeks before it will be returned to me.

One thing I learn, is never put to put a lens into the vest pocket. Batteries is ok but not lenses. The 7-14 mist up in the middle and took a long time to clear.

All my garbage so far.