Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gillis Leather Camera bag (2 layers) Top zip & side drawer access for Micr0 4/3, fuji or leica

A luxury camera bag with great design but am moving from weddings to outdoor stuff and a back pack type bag. It retails from gillis london dot com for 275 and this is an opportunity to get your hands on a luxury leather bag like this, in brand new condition for a steal.

See the video on gillis london dot com to appreciate this bag.

Took my full micro 4/3 kit

from my review on M4/3 review

"I use the 2 drawer mechanism. In the top went ( just swapping to primes!) the 40-150 pro and em1 mounted (and placed sideways), and the 12-40 with a divider. Occasionally I would take the tray out and lay the camera lens flat inside (quicker to remove). In the bottom went my 7-14, the panasonic 25mm and batteries, mini flash and bits, all with dividers. The MC 14 teleconverter i would store in its pouch under the 40-150. As I tend to use a camera and lens around my neck all of the time the bag wasn't too heavy. If i wanted to use anything other than the 40-150, i would just move a divider.

On the whole its the best bag I have used for M43. . Having this bag has forced me to downsize my kit, which is good Hopefully it will be lighter again with the primes"

Been carrying em1, spare em10, 12,17,25,30,45 and 75 primes, together with batteries, filters, snacks and magazines around. Perfect size and looks cool as hell (see last photo -obviously all contents are not included, just the bag

Comes with spare dividers, and tabs and bag as seen in photos ( obviously took them off to use it

Uk only

looking for 132 via paypal-may also consider swap fro Crumpler Muli half photo backpack
NOW SOLD
P and p 8.50
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l500.jpg (36.1 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg (89.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg (81.5 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg (69.6 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by olympuscharlie777; 2 Days Ago at 08:39 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Re: Gillis Leather Camera bag (2 layers) Top zip & side drawer access for Micr0 4/3, fuji or leica

Hi,

PM sent

JohnWB
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Gillis Leather Camera bag (2 layers) Top zip & side drawer access for Micr0 4/3, fuji or leica

hi

reply sent
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bump for the bag- prepared to let it go now for 125 inc postage, as am flying out tuesday pm
Old 1 Week Ago

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

now 100 plus postage...
Old 2 Days Ago

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Is the bag still available? I tried to pm but wouldn't go through for some reason or other
Old 2 Days Ago

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi sorry but I sold it on another forum
Old 2 Days Ago

Liked 733 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTaberham View Post
Is the bag still available? I tried to pm but wouldn't go through for some reason or other
I've got one if you want it... unused.

Drop me a PM if you're interested!

Some Olympus stuff
I didn't get where I am today...
The Following User Liked This Post:
MJ224 (2 Days Ago)
Old 1 Day Ago

Thanked 1,009 Times in 936 Posts
Liked 970 Times in 570 Posts

Me too if you don't get a sale with Walti. Or if anyone else wants one.
Well done Charlie for selling yours.
Old 1 Day Ago

Liked 733 Times in 302 Posts

Deal done! Many thanks.

Posting later!

Some Olympus stuff
I didn't get where I am today...
Old 1 Day Ago

Thanked 1,009 Times in 936 Posts
Liked 970 Times in 570 Posts

Congratulations and well done you jammy so and so I've been itching to get rid of mine ever since I got it too. It's lovely but I'm never going to use it.