Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Software

Software Discuss Olympus Master, Studio and Viewer software applications as well as third party programs like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and others.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th March 2018

Liked 602 Times in 414 Posts
Photoshop CC problems

All those who don't like subscribing to Adobe, please look away now

There was an update to the subscription version of Photoshop last month - 19.1.1. I think it was pretty much routine bug fixes, but it introduced some new problems with the print dialogue. The preview image came up on low resolution, and I found that some of the print "extras" were not taking effect. Specifically, I like to print with a border and it wasn't coming out, others reported similar problems with other options.

I just noticed today that there is a new maintenance update, 19.1.2. I have installed it and the problem with the low resolution preview is still there. I haven't tried printing anything yet so I don't know whether the "extras" problem is resolved.

I will add more info if I find any.

John