Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 7th October 2018

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
AKG Perception 120 USB microphone

Hope this is acceptable as it's not photographic but can be used for video

I bought this in December 2013 to record a project with my friend. We did a demo using this mic, an outdated Dell laptop and Audacity.
The result can be seen and heard here
We never did anything else and I put the microphone away.
Comes with the original box, desktop stand, swivel mount, USB cable and quick start guide.
It was only used the once in my home so is in perfect condition
The box says, suitable for Windows XP, Vista 7 and Mac OS X.
There are no drivers to be installed as it's plug and play so it should work with any PC but I have a Win 7 machine so cannot test this for you.
Just be aware
Asking 40 plus postage

Old 7th October 2018

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Re: AKG Perception 120 USB microphone

Sold sorry