Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus Pen E-PL1

Olympus Pen E-PL1 The, even smaller, more affordable and easier to use Pen from Olympus.

Old 27th December 2012
scanny

No Connection Error Message

Good Evening,

I'm having an issue with an EPL1, that i cant seem to find out any info on.

When i turn the camera on, it just displays a "no connection" message on the screen, with a Cancel or Yes Input. Its a symbol of the camera with a connection lead then a cross.

When connected to my mac it performs as a card reader as per usual, and i just updated the firmware normally and it still retains the error message when starting the camera.

Ive not seen this error in the other 2 pens i have had, and the IS is active when turned on so it doesn't seem to be a mechanical issue.

Any help welcome

Thanks

Steve
Old 13th January 2014

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: No Connection Error Message

Hi Steve,

I'm new to this site and I'm having the same problem as you are/were having and I was wondering did you resolve your problem and any help you could give me would be great.

Thanks Andy