Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 6th October 2010

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
FS: PanaLeica Vario Elmar 14-150mm

Hi,

I've decided to move to micro for my travel kit so I no longer need this excellent lens. It's the best superzoom available and is sharp with good contrast. I've had it since July last year and it's been great on my E620 as my travel kit.

I don't have the box, but I do have the hood, caps and bag it came with. Also a Hoya Pro skylight filter that's been on it since I bought the lens.

New price is very high at present (1299) and it's not in stock at most shops.

I'm looking for 650 posted within the UK.

I can email pictures if you'd like. PM me with your details or email mail (at) chaney (dot) co (dot) uk

This is a real bargain.
Old 6th October 2010
minh0204

Re: FS: PanaLeica Vario Elmar 14-150mm

Are you interested in any kind of trade?
Old 6th October 2010

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Potentially. What are you offering? I've already bought my ep2 with a couple of lenses.

Vince
Old 12th October 2010
minh0204

Did you get any of my 3 messages & emails?

Tags
14-150, leica, lens