Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 11th May 2018

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Black OM-D E-M10 II Body *BRAND NEW* 250 (but hurry, I'm about to cancel the order!)

I have on backorder from Amazon a brand new black body only E-M10 Mark II that I have just decided to cancel, as I've picked up an E-M1.1 to better suit my existing ZD glass.

However, it's a pretty good deal with the relatively low Amazon price at the time of order (since increased by 50 on their website) plus Olympus cashback offer and they have just emailed me to say it is now expected to arrive Monday/Tuesday next week! I think I need to cancel by tomorrow night, so there is only a small window for someone to make a commitment to take this off my hands if they so wish.

To be completely transparent - this will cost me 300 from Amazon and I believe Olympus cashback is 65. I'm therefore offering it for 250 to cover my cost plus UK postage on to you, there is no profit in this for me. I would need to receive payment by bank transfer before I posted the camera and would need to do whatever is necessary to claim the cashback from Olympus (I'm not sure if that will necessitate opening the box, cutting out a barcode etc?) Other than that, the camera will be untouched.

Let me know if you are interested!
Old 11th May 2018

Thanked 1,025 Times in 778 Posts
Liked 4,593 Times in 1,500 Posts
Re: Black OM-D E-M10 II Body *BRAND NEW* 250 (but hurry, I'm about to cancel the order!)

That's quite a deal. The E-M10ii is a lovely camera.
Portfolio Site
Instagram
Old 14th May 2018

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Black OM-D E-M10 II Body *BRAND NEW* 250 (but hurry, I'm about to cancel the order!)

Yes indeed; it was very tempting to keep it as a spare, but I know it just wouldn't be used.

The camera has arrived and is now sold, pending payment. I'll mark up the thread appropriately once the transaction is concluded.
Old 15th May 2018

Liked 234 Times in 132 Posts

That's a bargain, I paid 275 for a used one at the start of the year!