Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 8th September 2018

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Panasonic FZ330 bridge camera, as new.

Just on the offchance that anyone here is looking for a bridge camera, this was bought by me on 3 August from a UK dealer as a surprise gift for someone who was going on a special holiday in late October. That has unfortunately just had to be cancelled so the camera is no longer required and I can't justify keeping it for myself.

I did carefully opened the box when it arrived and then took less than 10 shots simply to ensure it was working properly. Apart from that nothing has been touched and it's just been sat in the box in the cupboard.

Even though it's only a small sensor, there's plenty of favourable reviews of this camera on the internet, and it has all their latest 4k video and features. A bit like a supercharged Stylus 1!

Normal retail price is 449 but Panasonic have been running a 50 cashback promotion which is why I bought the camera when I did.

I am looking for 350 to include UK RMSD.

If anyone is interested please PM, thanks