Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 6th September 2018

Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Olympus 9-18mm (sell or swap)

**SOLD**
Newcomer to this site and came here to post photos and chat really. Thought there would be some sort of time limit before the classifieds were useable.

Anyway i've decided to go prime lens only with my m4/3 gear so my excellent condition Olympus 9-18mm is for sale.
Comes with original box, both end caps and third party hood.
Would also swap for a sharp Olympus 12mm, cash adjustments can be discussed
For sale price is 250 posted RMSD within the UK

I can supply proof that I am a trustworthy person with feedback from Talk Photography, Bird Forum and Ebay over many years.

Thanks
Rich

Attached Images
File Type: jpg WA1.jpg (162.9 KB, 114 views)
Old 12th September 2018

Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Re: Olympus 9-18mm (sell or swap)

Now sold, thank you