Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Old 17th December 2011

Liked 47 Times in 31 Posts
Photo Challenges

Re: Photo Challenges - would it be possible to have ALL the entries to the monthly photo challenge placed in a 'Photo Challenge Gallery' so that I, for one, could see what standard the entries were for future reference ?

The Galleries only need be posted for a limited time (say 2 months maximum ) to save on web space.

Apart from the informative (is there such a word? ) aspect it would show just how tough a job the judge/s have in sorting a winning image.
Old 17th December 2011

Liked 967 Times in 380 Posts
Re: Photo Challenges

This would need some black magic courtesy of Admin staff. For my sins I've run a few challenges over the years and folks send you their entries. I have put those into an album in my gallery, so any comments or ratings also end up under my name as well.

Dunno, maybe an Admin could lift the whole gallery and move it to a public area??

The gallery for the silhouettes compo is here BTW http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=1332

Hope this helps

Pete

Pete's photoblog Misleading the public since 2010.
Old 18th December 2011

Liked 47 Times in 31 Posts

Thanks for that, it showed me the high standard required to get anywhere in these competitions.

All I can say is 'good luck to the judge !'.

Do you usually paste a link to previous competition galleries after they have closed, as you have done here ?
Old 18th December 2011

Liked 967 Times in 380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewi9 View Post
Thanks for that, it showed me the high standard required to get anywhere in these competitions.

All I can say is 'good luck to the judge !'.

Do you usually paste a link to previous competition galleries after they have closed, as you have done here ?
No, not usually (speaking for myself). After a while I've removed the previous competition galleries that accumulated under my name as the pictures make me look like a better photographer than I actually are

Pete's photoblog Misleading the public since 2010.