Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Site news and information > Announcements > Site news

Site news Updates concerning the operation of this site.

Old 17th March 2008
E-3 Enthusiast....:)

Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts
New Gallery area for each of the e-group Challenges

Hi All

Some good news regarding the operation of the successful e-group challenges we have on here...

I have created a new gallery area on e-group called 'e-group Challenges" and within this gallery category I will be creating new sub-categories for each of the challenges - as they occur.

We want to maintain anonymity for each of the entrants in these challenges, and so only the manager of the current challenge will be able to upload images to that sub-category - thus of course maintaining anonymity of the entrants, as each of the submitted images will be uploaded by the current manager (i.e. the last challenge winner).

This will avoid users having to use their own galleries or webspace for hosting the images.

Hope this is OK for you all...

Old 18th March 2008
PeterD

Thumbs up Re: New Gallery area for each of the e-group Challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMusicMan View Post
Hi All

Some good news regarding the operation of the successful e-group challenges we have on here...

I have created a new gallery area on e-group called 'e-group Challenges" and within this gallery category I will be creating new sub-categories for each of the challenges - as they occur.

We want to maintain anonymity for each of the entrants in these challenges, and so only the manager of the current challenge will be able to upload images to that sub-category - thus of course maintaining anonymity of the entrants, as each of the submitted images will be uploaded by the current manager (i.e. the last challenge winner).

This will avoid users having to use their own galleries or webspace for hosting the images.

Hope this is OK for you all...
Hi John

Thats a great idea.

PeterD
Old 18th March 2008
SonorG

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Re: New Gallery area for each of the e-group Challenges

Superb idea, will have a test of this tonight.