Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!
Photo Challenge 92 - Includes Tech
Given where we are in January I think it’s best this Photography Challenge runs until Tuesday 28th February. I will announce winners on March 2nd (special birthday treat for me).
The subject is "Includes Tech".
Could be a picture that includes ‘Old Tech’ (such as a typewriter or even a Roneo Duplicator) up to ‘New Tech’ (such as the latest Apple thing or a Samsung product that spontaneously combusts). Absolutely open for you to interpret what “Tech” is. Main thing is what the inclusion of a “Tech” thing adds to the picture.
Here are the rules, which should be copied and pasted into the opening post of each round:-
1) The winner of each round becomes the Curator of the next challenge and is responsible for setting the theme and making final judgement of 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. Ideally he/she will make a few comments concerning what they liked about the winning pictures and why they were chosen, but this is not compulsory.
2) A separate thread should be started for comments with each new round and all discussions should take place there, not in the main thread, which should feature pictures entered for the competition only.
3) Each round should be open for entries for two weeks, with the Curator posting the results as soon as possible after entries have closed and the winner setting a new challenge as soon as possible after that.
4) If for any reason a Curator is unable to complete judging their challenge, or a winner is unable or unwilling to become the next Curator, they must contact a moderator immediately so that alternative arrangements can be made.
5) The Curator's decision is final and cannot be disputed. The challenge is designed to be a light-hearted and fun way to encourage friendly competition.
6) All entries must have been taken on an Olympus digital camera, including compacts. Third party lenses on E-System bodies are acceptable. The Exif data should be preserved for every entry. The exception is for processing techniques where the exif for the final image is lost, i.e. for montages, HDR, focus stacking, etc... and in this case all that is required is for one of the original images used to be available to the Curator to check Exif, if needed. It is not anticipated that this will be needed except in the case of a complaint from a forum member. Remember, this is not a competition with prizes at stake and the main purpose is to encourage members to showcase their favourite shots whilst having a bit of fun and friendly rivalry, at the same time demonstrating what a talented bunch we all are!
7) There are no time limits on when a picture was taken, provided it meets all other criteria.
8) Only one entry per challenge, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that's OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your replacement picture that this is what you intend doing.
9) The Curator cannot enter his or her own challenge.
Please use the separate thread I have started for discussion / comments on this challenge whilst the competition is in progress.
My stuff on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonskids/
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Photo challenge 82 - Heavy||Invicta||Photo challenges||22||30th March 2016 07:58 AM|
|Photo Challenge 81 - Looking Up||wornish||Photo challenges||19||12th March 2016 09:54 AM|
|I've got my own Photo Challenge||geirsan||Photo challenges||3||14th November 2008 07:53 PM|
|E-Group Photo Challenge||Garrie||Photo challenges||24||29th March 2008 08:16 AM|
|Photo Challenge poll||Scapula Memory||Photo challenges||1||29th March 2008 08:09 AM|