Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 23rd April 2017

Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Panasonic 12 32 (Black)

During my recent attempts to improve my video skills, I have started missing the focus ring of my Panasonic 12 32 lens. Hence am selling it to fund purchase of the Panasonic 14 140 MK2 lens.

Lens was purchase new as part of a Panasonic GX80 kit last december from Jessops. Hence it is excellent condition and I can include purchase receipt as it is still in warranty. As it was part of kit, I dont have the original packaging for the lens but I will pack it securely.

Looking for 120 delivered and colour is black. Also interested for a trade with the Panasonic 14-140 MK2 lens.

Pictures to follow based on interest.