Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 3rd January 2014

Liked 81 Times in 32 Posts
E-30 Body, 50-200 2.8 SWD, 70-300 plus others

Hi all,

I'm new around here but have spent the last few days religiously reading posts as i've just upgraded to an EM1.

I thought i'd offer the following kit on here first (targeted audience and all that) before I stick it all on eBay. Also as i'll be hammered by eBay and Paypal fees I can offer them here a little cheaper than i'd put them on eBay.

I'm looking to lighten my load and i'm going to get the new 75-300mm II lens so I reluctantly need to part with the following:

E-30 body:

Excellent condition, no scratches on screen/body and fully working.
Only 9743 shutter actuations so there's plenty of life left in her yet.

Comes with 2 x 16gb CF cards (1x Kingston Ultimate 600x and 1x Sandisk Extreme III) and 3 batteries (1 genuine Olympus and 2x third party) all with great battery life.

Also provided (as it doesn't fit the EM1) is a Tenpa Magnifying Eyepiece.

Charger, strap, manual etc all present and correct.

Judging by the price of comparable items on eBay and the extras available here i'm hoping for around the 320 mark including postage.

Zuiko Digital 50-200mm SWD 2.8-3.5 lens:

This one needs no introduction - you all know what a superb lens this is.

Great condition again, never used without a UV filter so glass is immaculate. Tripod mount ring and soft case included.

I'd like 440 including postage.

Zuiko Digital 70-300mm f4-5.6 lens:

Again, a well known lens...again never used without a UV filter on the front so in perfect condition.

Complete with box and front and rear covers.

200 including postage.

Anyone local (Norwich area) is more than welcome to come and inspect before buying.

I'm hoping you will find the prices fair - I do look after my kit so it's all in good order. I can split/combine if anybody is interested in the accessories.

Thanks for looking.

Alan

P.S. I have taken a photo but as i'm new I can't add it to the post...if anyone wants a link I can send it across!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bundle.jpg (29.6 KB, 34 views)