Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Show your photos > Foto Fair

Foto Fair Post your photos for friendly, non-critical feedback. This is the place to show pictures if you aren't yet ready for full-blooded critique, or simply want to share an interesting picture with other e-group visitors.

Old 3rd June 2013
E-3 Enthusiast....:)

Liked 30 Times in 19 Posts
Talybont Waterfall, Brecon Beacons - long exposure

Hi All

I am fortunate to live on the edge of the Brecon Beacons (well... within a 30 min drive!!), and am lucky in that I have been to many places within the park but there's one area that I had yet to visit. I decided on Saturday to visit the Talybont Waterfalls area. It's a lovely walk, and many waterfalls can be reached within 10 mins of parking up on the side of the road.

I took quite a few shots, managing not to get wet, and so here's one I am particularly pleased with.

It's a 10 second exposure with the B+W ND110 10 stop filter, taken on the E5 with the Oly 11-22mm lens.

Shame about the branches overhanging the waterfall itself. Apart from that, I am delighted with this shot.

The Following User Says Thank You to theMusicMan For This Useful Post:
The Technician (3rd June 2013)
Old 3rd June 2013

Thanked 1,281 Times in 1,112 Posts
Liked 522 Times in 392 Posts
Re: Talybont Waterfall, Brecon Beacons - long exposure

Absolutely STUNNING John
I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album