Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 18th August 2008

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
For sale: ZD 35-100 f2 as new

I have an immaculate 35-100 f/2 ZD zoom for sale. I bought it for a project that has been cancelled and really cannot afford to keep it for occasional use.
It is by far the best lens I have ever used and as you probably know, the fastest telephoto zoom there is.
It comes boxed and complete with all original parts as well as a Hoya Pro UV filter and a Cokin filter adaptor.
When you have glass like this you do not want to get it damaged - you also do not want to put any old cheapo filter in the way. The Hoya costs 42 new.
Cheapest current new price for the lens is about 1600.
I am looking for 960 for the lot.
I am in Somerset and you are welcome to come and try it if you are interested.
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lens.jpg (23.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg box.jpg (33.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg bag.jpg (48.5 KB, 26 views)
Old 27th August 2008

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Re: For sale: ZD 35-100 f2 as new

The lens is now sold. And I miss it.....